Advion Cockroach Bait Station is an insecticide that serves an enhanced and more targeted purpose for killing the roaches.
This insecticide in the form of a sticky gel like substance, adheres itself to the target surface. Cockroaches which are more likely to be found in cervices of doors and furniture can be targeted more easily in this way.
Advion Cockroach Bait Station Review
Advion Cockroach Bait station is just bait and not a repellent. It contains indoxacarb which works after being ingested by the roaches; a mechanism which has proven effective. Presence, of indoxacarb makes the insecticide safe for pets.
Another feature of Advion Cockroach Bait Cockroach Station is its being odourless; a characteristic that makes it easy comfortable for users who may feel allergic to certain odours.
Advion Bait station is available on Amazon and has very positive reviews from users. Many customers, who tried it, were able to get rid of infestation for at least three years and that too from all the vulnerable places.
Worth mentioning aspect is that users were able to control manifestation with small quantities.
My Experience with Advion Cockroach Bait Station
Before I tell you how I found Advion Cockroach Bait Station, let me tell you one thing. Meanwhile, making comparison in products that have same functions I look for the uniqueness.
As far as Advion Bait Station is concerned than I found it much similar to Advion Gel Bait. But there was a key difference between the two and it lied in mechanism of application. Former is a gel and later is a gum like sticky substance, capable of adhering to the target surface.
From this mechanism of working, I deduced that Cockroach Bait Station can have a specific use when:
- The purpose is to target specific places in house, office or any infested building.
- When someone wants to use more quantity of a roach killer to achieve effective results
Yes, Advion Bait Station Cockroach Bait Station gave me a user’s edge. But was that sufficient?
Was that all I wanted?
No, my basic outcome was to get rid of the roaches’ ravage.
For achieving this purpose, I applied the gum to cervices, specific places on floors, on the corners of rooms, beneath the shelves and also on the cupboards. Next day was able to witness corpses of roaches on all the comers.
To my surprise, the dead cockroaches, comprised from all the sizes and species. But results were not new, as I had already experienced many roach killers.
To categorize Advion Station, as one of the best roach killers, I had to expect for a long term remedy. And yes, the long term effect was also similar to the results of first use.
Rest of the process followed on a pattern similar to Advion Syngenta Cockroach Gel, but it was more effective in terms of targeting more infested places.
Things I Liked
- The roach killer didn’t give any smell at all. So, it didn’t irritate me at all. Briefly, I had no feel of whether an extra ordinary process was going on in my house.
- Process of roaches’ infestation elimination was quite spontaneous in nature, when it had started. I observed that roaches were being killed in an area where I had not applied any roach bait; this was because affected roaches were spreading the effect to rest of the roaches present in house.
- I was able to apply this bait to more places in all over my house. Hence, it was possible for me to target more roaches
- I was comfortable to apply this station, everywhere without worrying that it would harm my pets.
Things I Didn’t Like
- The Advion Bait Station took me few weeks to get rid of roaches’ infestation. But the time differs according to requirement. If you don’t have too many roaches to deal with, then it is alright to use this insecticide.
Note: The level too which Advion Roach Bait Station impacts the pet can differ.
In case your cat or dog gulps it down then it can produce a no reaction to a disturbance in the stomach, which is not an alarming condition. Still, it is prudent to apply the insecticide on places, which have limited access for pets, especially those who are already suffering from some disease.
Advion Bait Station is effective and safe roach killer. Most important feature is that it is relatively easy to use and doesn’t cause trouble for the user.
Subsequently, it is alright to go with Advion Bait Station for eliminating every level of infestation.