Are you looking for an effective remedy for dealing with roach infestation at your home or office?
If so, then you mostly familiar with various options of killing the roaches. After all, roaches are not a cause of utter disgust but also act as means of spreading diseases.
Each kind of the roach killer has different specifications for catering to the needs of different users. Nonetheless, it might not be easier for you to decide the right one amongst the best roach killers.
Best Roach Killer: Reviews and Top Picks
Following I have reviewed the 5 best roach killers, that are likely able of fulfilling your expectation.
- Raid Ant & Roach Killer Insecticide Spray
- 12 Dupont Advion Cockroach Bait Arenas
- Harris Boric Acid Roach Powder With Lure, 16 oz
- Advion Cockroach Bait Station
- Advion Syngenta Cockroach Gel Bait
How Should You Pick the Right Best Roach Killer?
- First of all, know your need. It can depend upon level of roaches’ infestation.
- Time is just another factor. Every person wants to get rid of cockroaches on permanent basis, but there are those who may want instant actions. So, you have to select your product accordingly.
- Your roach killer has to be effective one. Not all, such products can eliminate the roaches. Reason is that many chemicals have become useless as insects have gained resistance.
- Make sure that application process of the roach killer is not that much complicated.
- Do look at the label or packaging that lists ingredients any. In this way, you would have an idea if there is any irritant or not.
- Look for a roach killer which is bait and not a repellent, because former is more effective as a permanent cure of manifestation.
- It must be able to go deep into cervices and hidings to hit its target.
- It should be effective enough to transfer its impact from one roach to another.
What Are Necessary Precautions for Choosing a Roach Killer?
- A good roach killer should not cause pollutants in surrounding environment.
- Make sure it is safe to use and doesn’t cause harm to pets and kids upon exposure.
- It is better to choose a roach killer which is effective to give an instant result.
- A liquid roach killer which has a strong smell is also discouraged.
How to Know If Roach Killer is Doing Its Task or Not?
- Check for the dead roaches around the corners of target building.
- An effective roach killer which does multi-tasking can also kill ants, bugs and other insects as well.
- Process of killing roaches starts within 24 hours and continues till 3-4 days, from first day of application.
- Even small quantity of an effective roach killer is enough to initiate a massacre of insects.
A comparative analysis all the above mentioned 5 best roach killers reveals that Advion Syngenta Cockroach Gel Bait is the most effective killer. Reason is that it is easy to apply in all the infected areas.
This roach killer is capable of initiating spontaneous reaction, as first affected cockroach spurs the killing of other one. Liquid sprays, have an edge on gel bait because it reaches in cervices and also the hidings.
There is no such need for gel bait as roaches are instinctively attracted towards it. Further, 2-3 weeks of application with a gap of 3-4 days remain enough in permanent elimination of roaches’ infestation.